Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 10 May 2009

Normal service resumed

Most of the washing is done, my son is doing some of his now. Thank goodness for that! I am sorting out stuff for my Mum's birthday in a couple of weeks but I need to make her a card, and Mr Cazzy 3 days later! Also need to do a new home card for my son for the same time. I haven't finished, or got very far in fact on the good luck cards and sorry you're leaving that I was told would be good sellers.

As well as sorting the washing I have cleaned the cooker, and pruned the two fruit trees as much as I can reach, and dug up some weeds so I have been a busy bee.

A big bumble flew into my craft room earlier - talking of busy bees - I had to rescue it but it seemed a bit drunk. It managed to make it out of the open door again, I was trying to dry the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.