Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 24 May 2009

First challenge on Quirky Crafts forum




The first card making challenge has been posted on Quirky Crafts the new forum on the block. There are also scrapbooking and ATC challenges, and an altered art challenge so something for everyone.
This is my DT card using the sketch,. I made a card blank from corrugated card, added a piece of map from an old road atlas, two arrow brads, a length of road with ribbon white lines, and stamped a motorbiker. I cut the motorbike out again to decoupage and give it a bit more 3d. Foil greeting from some stash I won on having a card published. Sorry I can't remember who makes the stamp but it is with some by Clearly Different who no longer seem to exist. Lisa has informed me that the stamp is by Dimensions Forth, thanks Lisa! I suspected that it was but I couldn't find it on their website so wasn't sure.
I also decorated the inside with Rossi, and more motorbikes, he is getting a MCN subscription for his birthday (the card is for Mr Cazzy).

3 comments:

  1. great card cazzy, any motorbike nut would love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great man card Cazzy - great image and well done on the DT...


    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great mans card, they are always awkward to do, i think the stamp is by Dimension Fourth as i have it somewhere in my stash lol
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Lisaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.