Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 11 August 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge card



I made this card for the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which is a card using something recycled.

I used the front sheet from a pack of Dovecraft papers as my backing paper, so that is the recycled part. The image was given to me in a bundle of images from dear Fe Fe (thanks Fe - I used one), and was coloured beautifully by my lovely assistant Vanessa.

I added a scalloped mat, and two BazzilL Butterflies blooms attached with a brad and topped with a gem.


5 comments:

  1. Very cute! love that little tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic use of the paper for the backing, it looks really good.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card love the image
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww she's very cute! Love the background paper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet card, colours work so well together x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.