Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 3 July 2008

Pre Christmas raid - eeeeek

I was browsing on one of the forums I belong to and read a post I hadn't read before called "The Pre Christmas Raid is going to be on...."

Then there is a whole post on how they are going to raid me and this plotting has been going on for some time! Seems my photo entered in the messy crafter comp sparked it off!"

I think I better batten down the hatches, get out the camouflage nets, can't cope with that many people!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.