Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 2 July 2008

I found it!

The only thing is I didn't notice the time, went to bed too late then couldn't sleep so have felt wrecked all day!

I had a surprise though - my new Craft Stamper magazine arrived today and I didn't recognise it at first.

It has had a makeover, now you don't get a rubber stamp but you get a polymer stamp and this month is is a strawberry stamp in red polymer!

I loved my old Craft Stamper so this takes a bit of getting used to but there are some good articles, one on alcohol inks use, one to create an antique notebook, and lots more.

I just treated myself to this Creativity Life offer.
Also I have treated myself to the special offer free stamps from Crafts Beautiful, and bought all the other special offers while I was there!

Well it is my birthday next week, so someone has to treat me, even if it is me!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.