Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 7 July 2008

Happy Birthday to ME! (Or not)

What a day, I haven't been well enough to go to work and have slept a lot and woken up disorientated, but I did get some nice presents, a couple of things I wanted and some nice surprise presents, well it was all a surprise as wanting and getting isn't always the same! No craft related presents so far, but I have so much already and I have a present to come yet, I did get money and vouchers to spend too.

I did get a new camera lens so I can shoot those birds! I missed a shot of a Sparrowhawk that had a baby bird in it's claws by the bird feeding station. Nature taking its course, and I wondered if the bird was still around as I haven't seen it for a while.

I hope to feel well enough to play with my new toys, particularly my new lens and my Actifry - way hay I can make 3% fat organic chips (fresh ones not horrid frozen ones) now! I wonder if I can make 3% fat kettle chips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.