Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 16 May 2008

Dog disappeared!

I went to check if the postie had been yet, expecting some Tuff boxes and a prize from DoCrafts but they probably won't arrive today!

The dogs came with me, then they shot off after something, probably a cat! Disappeared round the back of next door's garage into the wilderness that is the hedge.

I called and called and eventually Alfie came back, he was getting a bit excited that Sooty wasn't coming back so I shut him in the house where he was threatening violence to Sooty and went back looking!

Called him and looked, no sign, I didn't know if he was round the other side - would have to get the key and see, or if he had broken through into a neighbour's garden.

Eventually he appeared looking sheepish and couldn't get back out of the hedge, and then limped convincingly on next doors gravel drive. He was very sorry, and rolled over and even let me brush and comb him with minimum theats.

Alfie did get him when I let him back in too, gave him a good telling off!






1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to get both doggies back safe and sound. Shame your crafty stuff didn't turn up though. Maybe tomorrow eh? But leave the dogs inside! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.