Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 25 December 2007

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone! It is all over now, the Christmas dinner was cooked and eaten and compliments were received, gifts were given and received and I am exhausted!



Here are a few of the last Christmas cards I made, the holly leaves were cut with the Craft Robo from a template provided on UKS.

I cut a bigger version to use for present tags. The card edging was punched using a Kreaxions 5 way punch, the under flap was lined with ribbon and dotted with 3d red paint to show through the punched berries. The greeting is on acetate and is from a book called Cardmaker's Christmas - clear and frosted overlays by Hot off the Press which I bought from the USA.












These angel charm cards are made with toppers by Papermania (to the rescue of this last minute card maker again) and Papermania card blanks, and layered onto vellum, with a foil greeting on each from Lakeland.




















The glitter tree cards were made with a Papermania embellishment pack which had a couple of glitter tree tags and all the bits to make several more as well as the greeting strips and other bits and bobs. I used a red foil Lakeland greeting on the gold one as it went with the tree colours so well. The card blanks are also Papermania.























I am off to see Mamma Mia tomorrow, this is one of my presents and we have a box booked! I also have my donkey adopted again for the year, a weekend in Exeter to visit both him and the craft show, a pashmina, money, a CD, a DVD, a Chinese tea set, two ornaments, a bird feeding station and a squirrel feeder!

Well after several late nights at parties or up making last minute cards or wrapping presents I am shattered and off to bed now to get some much needed sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.