Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 3 December 2007

Christmas card progress

I have made up all the plain kits so have about 30 cards made now, which is 30 more than I had last week! A couple of the patterned kits to go then I can start on the other kits I have round the place!

I went out for a walk but on the path lunchtime, it is getting a bit too muddy to do the walk on the grass! I saw two plump squirrels eating on the grass and got really close before one spotted me and ran up a tree, jumping across to a second tree! The other one didn't spot me at all and I stood watching it sitting upright eating, but when I moved it suddenly realised I was there and ran up a different tree!

I had to report my fall last week in the accident book today, even though there was nothing that caused it, only me! I still have the bruises though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.