Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 21 September 2007



this is probably the last card for the red, white and black challenge on Paper Craft Junkies forum, and I used shrink plastic and traced the pattern from the DCWV paper using Sakura Glaze pen before shrinking, edged it with red Marvy brush marker, threaded fibres through corner holes and mounted it on black then red card with black eyelets. The fibres went through the eyelets.

This was mounted on to the bottom corner of the card so the pattern on the paper can be seen, and the plastic has the image in negative. Finally the sentiment was stamped with Stampendous Window box stamps with black pigment ink and black glass effect Heat it Up embossing powder. The final embellishements were more of the fibre down the fold of the card and a Queen and Co black heart gem in the bottom left corner which is a bit hard to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.